These days, with the busy schedule and an irregular diet, the struggle to remain healthy and fit is genuine. People tend to find ways to sustain their exercise regimen deprived of troubling their work. On the market, you could find a variety of fitness machines to keep up with your exercises at home. But, the treadmills seem to have been able to make their way into the heart of the fitness fanatics.
However, with the presence of several options, finding the Best Treadmill in India could be tough! Though, before we make up our mind to bring home a treadmill, we should know more about the product and the associated perks of having one:
The treadmills are considered to be incredible machines that would help you shed the extra kilos and the stubborn body fat. Everyone walks during the course of the day, but the main issue is walking and running without having to leave our house would be simplistic yet clever at the same time.
Advantages Associated with Buying a Treadmill:
- Treadmills are quite cost-effective than a yearly gym membership.
- They would help all your family members to stay fit and healthy.
- Treadmills provide you with the convenience of exercising at home whenever you want.
You can find a variety of treadmills coming from a flurry of brands. As you can find several top-rated treadmills out there to get you on the fitness track, some models would deliver superior features compared to others along with an apt weight capacity. If you have been looking for the Best Treadmill in India, this article will surely help you find one for your house.
Different Types of Treadmills
According to the functionality, the treadmills have been categorized into 3 distinct types, which are folding, manual, and motorized. Let’s discuss them briefly to understand the type of treadmill that will suit your requirements:
1- Folding Treadmills
In case your house doesn’t have ample space to easily store a treadmill, selecting a folding treadmill would be the way to go. Similar to the manual models, these treadmills also provide the convenience of being folded. On the other hand, they might not be appropriate for the taller people or the ones who prefer taking longer strides when walking or running.
2- Manual Treadmills
This type of treadmill has been intended for the one who desires to adjust the inclination for enhancing the strength of the workout. Coming to the price, manual treadmills aren’t that expensive when compared to motorized treadmills. Additionally, even the senior citizens would find these treadmills comfortable for walking or jogging in the morning at home.
Since these treadmills don’t require power to function, so you won’t require worrying about the surging utility bills even after using them for a longer duration. However, they might be a touch tricky to use as you require walking, running, or jogging with steady steps. Such treadmills have been manufactured to avoid the probability of accidents or injuries whilst you tread on a running belt as they would not start up until you begin running or walking.
Moreover, there is a long-lasting running belt and cushioned handles to deliver the much-needed comfort. In case you are a beginner, then you should opt to purchase the manual treadmills only.
3- Motorized Treadmills
In case of the budget isn’t a problem, then going with the motorized treadmills would be a smart choice for sure. These treadmills have been equipped with the latest technology and features, which isn’t the case with standard or manual treadmills. The fundamental design and functionality of these treadmills are that the moving belt is driven with the help of a durable electric motor. Relying on the designs and features, the cost price of these treadmills seems to diverge. The sole downside of the motorized treadmills is the generation of noise during use. Moreover, whenever you visit the market to buy a motorized treadmill, you need to consider the engine’s power, running belt’s size, and the nature of inclination.
Top 5 Treadmills for Home Use in India for 2022
1. Fitkit FT100 Series 1.75HP (3.25HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill
Now you can bring home a smart treadmill to keep up with your fitness goals. The Fitkit FT100 Series Motorized Treadmill is the one that offers top performance, design, durability, and comfort. This treadmill provides the user with the dominant 1.75 HP – 3.25 HP durable DC Motor, which facilitates a stimulating workout without consuming plenty of energy. Coming with a weight capacity of 110 kg together with the 1 – 14km/hour speed range, this machine effortlessly accommodates anyone. This treadmill features an anti-skid running belt that might be easily folded when it isn’t being used.
- Helps you track your progress with the Fit+ smartphone app.
- Can work with Amazon Alexa to make things even convenient.
- Offers the auto inclination and lubrication for added suitability.
- Equipped with the shock-absorbing multi-layered running belt.
- Provides 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on defects and motor.
2. MAXPRO PTM405 2HP (4 HP Peak) Folding Treadmill
Next, we have a folding treadmill, which would allow you to exercise conveniently at home whenever you want. The MAXPRO Folding Treadmill comes with a compact and advanced design having a durable frame that would help you save ample space. Using this folding treadmill, you may freely fix the running speed as per your requirement and fitness level. If you aim to lose weight and upsurge your endurance level, the MAXPRO PTM405 can be a decent choice. Coming with the soft drop mechanism, this treadmill delivers a stress-free unfolding on every occasion.
- Comes with the adjustable incline option to burn more calories.
- Comprises the AUX input option to enjoy your favorite music.
- Equipped with the soft-drop arrangement for effortless unfolding.
- Allows for easier relocation with the inbuilt transportation wheels.
- Provides 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on the motor & parts.
3. Cockatoo CTM-05 Steel 2 HP Peak Motorised Multi-Function Treadmill
Cockatoo is a brand that has long been specializing in the gym and home workout equipment industry. Similarly, this CTM-05 motorized treadmill has been equipped with remarkable features on top of a compact design to deliver easier storage and functionality. Coming with the smooth handles and the convenient storage slots on the sides, every workout session would be quite stress-free. Moreover, this treadmill features an AUX input so that you may enjoy your music when you exercise. So, if you want to have a healthy body, try giving this Cockatoo Treadmill a shot.
- Comes with easy transportation wheels for relocation.
- Offers a broad running surface for stress-free working out.
- Equipped with a 5-Inch LCD for tracking various parameters.
- Comprises the unique handrail pulse grip to track heart rate.
- Provides 1-year warranty on parts and 3-years on the motor.
4. PowerMax Fitness MFT-410 Manual Treadmill
Have been looking for a manual treadmill for your home? Invest in the Powermax Fitness MFT-410 Treadmill, which is outstanding fitness equipment offering some of the best features to make your workout a bit challenging. Offering 4 distinct target-based modes, this treadmill makes sure that you can vary your workout pattern. There are 3 distinct manual incline levels so that you can keep challenging yourself in several ways for boosting your endurance levels. Moreover, this treadmill also has been equipped with a uniquely intended LCD, which allows the user to easily comprehend the health parameters.
- Equipped with the heart rate sensors on the handrails for ease.
- Offers a maximum weight capacity of 120Kg for stress-free usage.
- Fortified with the wheels at the bottom for easier transportation.
- Comes with a 5-window LCD to exhibit a variety of parameters.
- Provides a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty for parts and labor.
5. Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 (2.5 HP Peak) Motorized Treadmill
The final option is the Lifelong FitPro Treadmill, which proves to be an amazing solution to become fit whilst working out at home or in your office. Featuring a 90-degree folding design, this treadmill helps you save space as far as storage is concerned. The Lifelong LLTM09 comprises 12 pre-set workout modes to help you vary the fitness regime according to your goals like endurance and weight loss. Comprising the high-quality speaker system, this treadmill also lets you enjoy your favorite music to set the tone of your workout. Further, this Motorized Treadmill comes with the 2.5HP Peak Motor Power, which helps in accommodating any type of user without any problem.
- Comes with a maximum speed of 10km/hour for ample range.
- Comprises a convenient 90-degree foldable design for easy storage.
- Offers a wider running surface along with 8 anti-shock rubber pads.
- Features top-grade speakers to keep you energized when exercising.
- Provides with 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on motor and defects.
Treadmill Buying Guide
In case you hate noisy devices and machines, then you should opt to purchase a treadmill that would generate less or no noise. Having a low-noise treadmill at home would be a remarkable choice for people who prefer watching the morning news or listening to their favorite music whilst walking or running. Further, you should have a look at the treadmill’s size if you need to install it in your room.
2- Running Zone
Everyone would like to have a treadmill that is a bit spaced out and doesn’t cramp your room whilst running. When you have to work out, you require being comfy, which signifies that you require a bigger running section or zone. Therefore, you should choose to buy a treadmill that provides a bigger area for treading.
3- Weight Capacity
One more aspect that a majority of people fail to consider when buying a treadmill is its weight capacity. It refers to the maximum user weight that a treadmill could handle during operation. Hence, a user needs to purchase a treadmill according to their body weight for better results. In case you are overweight, you will have to choose a treadmill that can handle more weight whereas the people who solely need to keep up with the fitness can opt for any motorized treadmill.
This is another significant aspect that you will have to consider when purchasing a treadmill for your home. A motorized treadmill has the capability to track a variety of health parameters. When you are exercising, you should get the option to track the progress keeping an eye on the calories burnt together with the heart rate to make sure that isn’t putting too much stress on your body. Further, the delivery of dependable information is important so that tracking your progress doesn’t go wrong.
Important Safety Tips
It is quite evident that running on the treadmill is completely safe if it is done properly. You might acquire knee pain whilst using a treadmill if you tend to increase the workout intensity. Whenever you will upsurge the speed of the treadmill, it will put even more pressure on the knees, which would inflict knee pain and undue knee joint inflammation. Therefore, to avoid such problems, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Prior to stepping on the treadmill, you should ask your physical trainer or get some professional help, if you are a beginner.
- If you previously suffer from any disease, you should take the doctor’s advice first, if you could use a treadmill or not.
- Firstly, you should know about the machine’s operation and how to go about using it. You have to know the position of the power off/on buttons and emergency mechanism and study the control panel properly.
- You should avoid running on the treadmills wearing slippers or sandals to keep your toes out of danger. You only need to step on the running belt when you have your shoes on.
- When the running belt is in motion, you should not try stepping on or off the treadmill.
As we have now covered all the aspects associated with purchasing a treadmill for home use along with providing the top-rated options on the market, selecting one to suit your requirements would be an easier task. All the models that we have reviewed above are going to offer the best value for your money. Further, you solely need to choose the type of treadmill according to your budget and needs.
On the other hand, if you are still confused as to which treadmill you should choose for your home, then you must go with our personally suggested product. The treadmill that we would recommend our users to purchase is the Cockatoo CTM-05 Steel 2 HP Peak Motorised Multi-Function Treadmill, which has been fortified with the best features, design, and functionality to deliver unmatched performance.